The massage studio is located at 1033 SW Yamhill, suite 100. The building is across the street from the central library, at the junction of the MAX and streetcar lines. There is a smartpark on 10th and Yamhill; I offer parking validation if you park in that lot. The front doors to the building are kept locked on Saturdays, so weekend appointments may have to wait outside for a few minutes.
Why play phone tag?
Schedule your appointment online!
Rates for the Beyond Massage Package
* Massage will be purchased on a monthly basis, at $250 per month for two sessions.
* Sessions will be 60-90 minutes and will include more than just massage. Stretches, exercises, meditation, nutritional support and more may be offered, depending on what is best for you.
* Email support with questions that come up is provided, as is support in finding other quality therapists who will work together to help you reach your goals.
* There is no minimum number of months required for you to sign up.
* I will only be working with eight clients at any given time.
* In the case of an active injury, you may choose to get 4 massages instead of two. This shouldn’t be necessary for more than a month or two. If this is your situation, please talk with me immediately after purchasing the two massage package.
I am currently accepting three new clients for January, 2018. If you would like to sign up, please do so here. If you have questions, please use the form below to contact me.
Rates for insurance Clients
If you have insurance through Providence, Pacific Source or MODA, let’s check if massage is a covered benefit for you. If it is, we can bill insurance for our sessions. Due to the contracts with those companies, I can only bill for a 60 minute massage. The other tools used in our session will be given as a gift to you. My contract also requires that I treat you on an as-needed basis. I would recommend that you come in regularly, as this will yield the best results, but that choice is yours.
Sessions cancelled within 24 hours of appointment time will not be rescheduled.